Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between the Client using the services and the Entity providing the services (OnCloud, Lda, under the name of OnCloud).
The use of services provided by OnCloud implies full acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions by the Customer .
OnCloud reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice, and any changes will be published on the WebSite or sent by e-mail to the Customer.
OnCloud shall not be liable for damages arising from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunctions or disconnections of the operating system that may temporarily impede access, navigation or the provision of services to Users.
The Client and the User must comply with these general conditions and respect them. In particular, they undertake to comply with the following obligations:
- It is prohibited to introduce, store or disseminate through the website defamatory, obscene, offensive, xenophobic and/or any other content that violates the general principles of law and public order.
- Do not use false identities.
- To provide correct personal data and addresses so that the OnCloud can process and respond to contact requests.
The Client is responsible for the truthfulness of the data communicated to OnCloud.
OnCloud declines any responsibility for any delay or impossibility of contact.
OnCloud does not alter or in any way interfere with Websites, E-mails, or any other content on its servers.
nCloud reserves the right to remove materials that it considers illegal, or that should be subject to verification by our team.
To this end, the OnCloud notifies the Client of such cases and the corrective measures, without prejudice to acting directly and/or suspending the service, according to the content.
- Payment can be made through ATM Reference, MBWay, Payshop. bank transfer or PayPal.
- The service will be interrupted if the deadline of 7 days after the payment date is exceeded but does not prevent the collection of the invoice in question and the next invoices that may be issued until the customer performs the cancellation procedure described in this document.
- All WordPress Maintenance service, Premium Hosting and CDN contracts are self renewable for the same period and on the date of payment. If the customer wishes to cancel the product, service or contract, he must do so in accordance with the Cancellation Conditions contained in this document.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in cancellation of the service.
If the Client wishes to cancel the service, he/she must do so at least 15 days before the renewal date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation of the account implies the deletion of all data; OnCloud will not be responsible for the loss of the data in these cases.
Failure to comply with these cancellation rules will result in a charge for the following month or period.
OnCloud performs daily Backups of your servers' content. However, these will only be used for the restoration of the entire system and never individual accounts, so we ask our Customers to keep the Backups of their websites updated so that they do not lose their data.
The Client will be responsible for creating and restoring individual Backups of their account.
OnCloud will never be held responsible for loss of data.
OnCloud maintains efforts to provide superior service, however will not be held responsible for Downtimes, crashes or data loss.
Oncloud will not be responsible for guarantees or profit expectations.
We reserve the right to cancel your account, without notice, if necessary and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
By activating your account you accept all the terms mentioned and acknowledge that they have been submitted to you by OnCloud.
OnCloud ensures that all questions are answered within the following deadlines:
- Technical Service: Guaranteed response in less than 24 Hours
- Sales and Pre-Sales Service: Guaranteed response in less than 48 hours
- Office hours: From Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm